Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Loon Outdoors UV Clear Fly Finish Thin
With less viscosity than the original, UV Clear Fly Finish Thin is perfect for delicate applications, going on thin without sacrificing curing speed and strength. It can be used to make smaller heads, bodies or wing cases, or to make coat a small thread head… the possibilities are endless.
- Available in ½ oz size
- New UV Blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush Applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
Fly Fishing Brush-On$4.55 Add to cart
Zap-a-Gap with a brush. Spread it over large areas with ease or work it into nooks and crannies.
Loon Hard Head Clear Tying Cement$6.25 Add to cart
Never mix epoxy again! Hard Head is an odorless, non-toxic, thick head cement perfect for building glossy heads and bodies. Dries hard and glossy.
- Thick head cement
- Dries hard and with a high gloss
- Odor free
- Water based
- Comes with applicator brush
- Excellent for building up heads and bodies
- Perfect for painting poppers
Fly Fishing Zap-A-Gap$4.25 Add to cart
Great for fly tying, knotless line & leader connections and improves knot strength and smoothness. Precision micro tips included.